CCIC Chinese Consumable Inspection conduct inspection, identification and testing of the entire process from procurement of raw materials, production to final products for light industrial products, toys, electrical and electronic products, textiles and garments.
Based on the needs of our customers, we provide professional, one-stop services for every stage and necessary parts of daily consumer goods, which can effectively help customers reduce trade risks.
All the relevant aspects of the product are controlled: quantity, components, assembly, aesthetics, function, size, labeling, package, etc.
There is checklist listing all the specifications of the product to inspect, which is made by you and us together. Discover the types of defects, and what percent of products have defects.
Based on the sampling plan, the inspector selects a predefined number of products at random. Depending on the type of products, certain tests are included in the inspector’s job.
- Safety: Our trained inspectors ensure international quality control procedures are followed and strict standards applied to all inspections
- Experience: Our experience of various industries as well as that of dealing with Chinese manufacturers adds further value to the process
- Service Area: We cover most major industrial cities of China
- Sample Collection: We can collect post production samples on your behalf during the inspection & courier them out to you (If Requested)
- Reporting: Get a detailed PDF report covering various aspects of the inspection, pictures & our recommendations, so that you can decide on your course of action for the shipment
- Speed: An inspection can be scheduled within 48 hours in most cases
- Quality Standards: We use internationally recognized AQL levels for all quality inspections. Clients can also set their own acceptable quality tolerance levels (As agreed with their suppliers).
- Reference Samples: We always encourage our clients to send a “reference sample” wherever possible, as it tells the inspector exactly what the product should look like and how it should function.