Wind Power Inspection is one of CCIC’s capability to help clients to check their wind farm equipment as per requirement. We focus on inspection services of wind power equipment such as Wind turbine, Bearing system steel tower, Blade ,Casting Hub, Forging Shaft, Main Frame.
CCIC set a wind power engineering technology inspection and testing station, which is serving domestic and foreign investors, equipment suppliers and goverment. Our goal is to become the national industry inspection center, providing complete machines and parts testing for wind power industries.
CCIC research with Universities and cooperation with famous wind power manufacturer, to develop and research core technologies in wind power generation, promote the localization of wind power generation, and track new technologies in wind power generation worldwide.
Our services included fabrication & installation, commissioning of Wind Power Equipment supervision, expediting, factory audit & evaluation, onsite investigation, and providing various kinds of engineering and technical solutions to customers.
We have highly experienced engineers for the inspection of:
Wind Turbine: 1.5 MW, 2 MW, 2.5 MW, 3 MW, 3.6 MW and 5 MW
Wind Power Inspection activities track:
- Xinjiang Goldwind Sci & Tech Co.,Ltd.
- China Ming Yang Wind Power Group Limited
- Envision Energy Limited
- Shanghai Electric Wind Power Equipment Co., Ltd
- Zhejiang Windey Co., Ltd.,
- Sinovel Wind Group Co., Ltd
Inspection Scope of the Wind Power Equipment:
- Steel Tower
- Casting Hub
- Forging Shaft
- Main Frame
- Gear box
- Forging Flange
- Bearing system
- Yaw Styte
- Anti-Falling Safety System
- High Strength Bolt&Nut
- Wind Turbine assembly
World Class Quality service for Wind Power include:
- Supplier audit and certification
- Shop inspection for wind turbine and its components during manufacturing process
- Project Management on site
- Erection Supervision
- Verification before commissioning