Our Cargo Inspection Service is to ensure your quality standards are met through every step of the process, to make sure you know exactly what is going into your supply chain. While we inspected your products before shippment, then our services will reduce the cost and risk associated with delay, as well as significantly reduced the quality issues.
Usually, the guiding principles of quality inspections to early detection of defects, quick resolution, and support of on-time delivery. We understand that our success depends on your success, and that dependable inspection services are the cornerstone of quality deliverables. In international trade is generally by the product inquiry, quotation as the beginning of trade. Among them, the quotation for export products mainly includes: product quality grade, product quantition, product specification and model, whether the product has special packaging requirements, how much of the product to buy, delivery time requirements, product transportation mode, product material and so on.
Addtional, Cargo Inspection Service (Final Random Inspection) check finished products when at least 80% of your order has been produced and export-packed. Samples are selected at random, according to AQL sampling standards and procedures. This inspection was to ensures that the production complies with your specifications and the terms of your purchase order or letter of credit.
World Class Quality Service for Cargo Inspection Service include:
- Cargo inspection on quality, condition and weight
- Contractual sampling and sealing
- Pre-shipment inspection services
- Cleanliness inspection
- Exporter and importer services
- Draft surveying, tallying and gauging services
- Shipping, commodity and product certificates
- Supply chain Quality Assurance and verification
- Cargo track & trace and cargo monitoring
- Mass Balance inspections of sustainable raw materials
- Container management services
- Cargo verification
- Traceability system for special products
- Cargo blending advice & Supervision
- Rail/Road car loading/discharge supervision
- Pipeline transfers superintendence
- Damage/insurance Surveys