Wherever loading takes place, our inspectors will monitor the entire process. This includes a condition evaluation of the shipping container, verification of product information, quantities being loaded, packaging compliance, and overall supervision of the loading process and ensures that goods delivered with your requirements in terms of quantity, assortment, and packaging (clean, dry, damage and odor free).
Trusted loading/unloading supervision in China
With unrivaled experience, expertise and resources, we are one of the most trusted independent inspection companies in the world. With our unique global reach, we are the first choice for loading/unloading supervision for a wide range of clients across all industries, everywhere.
Our loading/unloading supervision services include checking:
- Handling during all loading and unloading operations
- The manufacturer’s premises or warehouse during packaging to confirm that goods meet all requirements
- The general appearance of the cargo and/or packaging
- Cleanliness of the transport, such as the hold, the railway wagon, cargo plane or ship deck
- Loading documents
- Stowing, fastening, wedging and protection measures against natural elements
- The number of packing cases and their marking against contractual specifications
Main focus during loading/unloading supervision
- Record of weather, arrival time of container, container No., truck No.
- Container inspection to assess damage, moisture, perforation, smell test
- Quantity of goods and condition of outer packaging
- Random selection of sample cartons to verify actual packaged products
- Supervise the loading process to minimize breakage and maximize space utilization
- Seal the container with the customs’ seal
- Record the seal Nos. and departure time of containers