Non-Destructive testing (NDT) is an indispensable and effective tool for industrial development, which to some extent reflects the level of industrial development of a country. In Nov. 1978, China established a national Non-Destructive testing academic organization. CCIC’s NDT service from metallurgy, electric power, petrochemical industry, shipping, aerospace, nuclear energy and other industries. It covers RT, UT, MT, PT, ET and TOFD testing methods as well as spectral analysis and hardness test of on-site metal materials, which can fully meet the requirements of nondestructive testing in the manufacturing and installation process of boilers, pressure vessels and pressure pipelines (long distance pipeline), as well as on-site testing of welding structures and raw materials.
Our Non Destructive Testing services covers both advanced NDT and Standard Testing methods. Specialized engineers and experienced technicians could offer a rapid respone NDT solution based our nationwide network. Non-destructive testing ensures the safe and efficient operation of your equipment and assets by detecting defects before they result in severe damage, and assures compliance with international standards.
Why use NDT services from ours?
- Monitor the integrity of your assets using non-intrusive methods
- Defects and irregularities in served cause severe damage or non-compliance
- Save time and money through fast and effective testing of your assets
- Any condition, both fabrication shops, machine shops, construction sites and other facilities.
World class Non-Destructive testing include:
- Standard Testing methods:
- Visual Testing (VT)
- Penetrant Testing (PT)
- Electromagnetic Testing (ET)
- Magnetic Particle Testing (MT)
- Ultrasonic Testing (UT)
- Radiography Testing (RT)