Quality assurance and quality control are both crucial concepts in terms of manufacturing to ensure a company’s products are created effectively and in a manner they expect. Quality Surveillance would mean setting up the processes necessary to prove comfort that the products are manufactured to the exact specifications you need.
Our quality inspection work would be the visual, dimension, weight, material, physical and mechanical tests that take place throughout the process to ensure the quality assurance processes have b een followed. Any Quality assurance and quality control work will provided by CCIC, will more easier for client.
The continuing monitoring of all aspects of production from start to finished products. Each step of the process is constantly checked to maintain the efficiency and quality of the processes.
Scope of Services of Quality Control Surveillance
- Third Party Inspection of Materials
- Stage inspection or In-process inspection
- Vendor Capacity Assessment
- Surveillance vendors & products
- Witnessing tests of equipment in certified test laboratories
- Development of service specific Quality Control Plan (QCP)
- Quality Audit of Processes & Systems.
- Ferrous & Non-ferrous Raw Materials and Welding
- Forgings, Castings, Machined and Fabricated Products
- Chemicals, Paints, Oils & Greases
- Pipes of different types & sizes
- Pipe Fittings
- Valves & Flanges
- Pumps & Compressors
- Power Transmission & Distribution Equipment
- Cables & Conductors Insulators
- Circuit Breakers
- Energy Meters and Switchgears
- Machinery & Plants including CNC Machines, EOT Cranes, Motor Vehicles, etc.
- Rubber & Plastic Components, Textiles, Paper, Timber and Hardware
- Earthmoving Equipment, Wire Ropes, Conveyor Belts, Dumpers, Pay Loaders, etc.
- Rails, Railway Rolling Stock, Wheel & Axles and all type of Railway Components