CSN offers a complete welding support service from weld procedure writing and welder training to welder qualification (welder coding), third party welder witnessing and mechanical (destructive) testing.
CSN welding services support customers in a diverse range of industries, all of whom share similar challenges in meeting quality, safety and compliance requirements. We provide highly qualified and experienced personnel who understand the processes involved in the supply chain and the frequent need for speedy turnaround times.
Our experienced welding personnel support customers in their production processes, quality control, welder training and welder certification.
- Welding services are provided by CSWIP (Certification Scheme for Welding Inspection Personnel)
- AWS (American Welding Society)
- EWS(European Welding Specialist)
- PCN (Personal Certification in Non-Destructive Testing)
- ASNT (American Society of Non-destructive Testing)
We work with manufacturers to help them ensure their welding processes meet the requirements necessary to consistently manufacture products of a high quality and to assist them in complying with industry recognised international and national codes and standards.
Training welders to national and international standards also enables client to seek new markets for their products and to operate within a global marketplace.
Welding services include:
- Welder qualification codes and training
- Third Party Witnessing of welder qualification and welding procedure qualification
- Post Weld Heat Treatment (PWHT)
- Responsible Welding Coordinator (RWC) Services
- Services of CSWIP (Certification Scheme for Welding Inspection Personnel) and AWS (American Welding society)
- Metal materials testing including tensile testing, hardness testing and impact testing
Our typical inspection scope includes:
- All Types of Welding
- On-Site Welding
- Procurement consulting
- Welding Technology consulting
- Pipe, Vessel
- Steel Fabrication
- Structural Welding & Supplier
- Structural Handrails, Stairs & Landings
- Steel, Aluminum & Stainless Welding
- Exotic metals: titanium, monel and iconel