As a Globe Valve Inspection Company in China, CCIC provides Inspection, Certification and Testing services in according with China GB, JB, American ANSI, API, AWWA, German DIN, British BS, Japanese JIS, Russian GOST, French NF and other standards.
The valve is a control component in the fluid delivery system, with functions such as cut-off, regulation, diversion, anti-backflow, regulation, shunt or overflow relief. Valves for fluid control systems range from the simplest shut-off valves to the extremely complex self-control systems used in a wide variety of sizes and sizes. Valves can be used to control the flow of various types of fluids such as air, water, steam, various corrosive media, mud, oil, liquid metals, and radioactive media.
Valve Quality Test content:
- Material inspection (component, tensile, impact, hardness, corrosion test, gold equivalent);
- Appearance inspection (inside and outside flatness, smoothness, etc.);
- Dimensional inspection (parallelism, dimensional tolerance, etc.);
- Construction inspection (the state of the valve assembly, the performance of the function, etc.);
- Pressure check (pressure test of valve body, airtight check, valve body leak check);
- Non-destructive tests (penetration testing, radiographic inspection, etc.);
- Leak test (API 622 fugitive, API 624 methane low leakage, etc.);
- Other tests
Standard Used in Valve Quality Services
- GB/T 12238
- GB/T 12221
- ASME Bl6.10
- ASME Bl6.5
- ASME Bl6.47
Valve Inspection Activities Covered:
- Fujian Xingda Valve Manufacturing Co., Ltd.
- Henan Shangdie Valve Co., Ltd.
- Tianjin Gaoneng Valve Co., Ltd.
- Shanghai Liangnuo Valve Co., Ltd.
- Shanghai Datian Valve Pipeline Engineering Co., Ltd.
- Fangyuan Valve Group Co., Ltd.
- Zhejiang Kangxin Valve Co., Ltd.
- Zhejiang Huada Valve Co., Ltd.
- Lianggong Valve Group Co., Ltd.